Terms & Conditions
Standard terms and conditions for use of this website. If you have any questions or issues regarding the website, please contact Legacy Relocations. Where “website” is referred to throughout these terms it is implied that this means Legacy Relocations’s website and any other electronic communication from Legacy Relocations including but not limited to HTMLs, emails, pdfs, word documents and excel spreadsheets.
By accessing this website or any other electronic communication from Legacy Relocations including but not limited to HTML email launches, emails, pdfs, word documents and excel spreadsheets, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Legacy Relocations’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
A. modify or copy the materials;
B. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
C. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Legacy Relocations’s website;
D. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
E. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Legacy Relocations at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Legacy Relocations’s website are provided “as is”. Legacy Relocations makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Legacy Relocations does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
2. All content published or contributed on this website are the views of the author or publisher and do not necessarily represent the views of Legacy Relocations.
In no event shall Legacy Relocations or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Legacy Relocations’s Internet site, even if Legacy Relocations or an authorized representative of Legacy Relocations has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Legacy Relocations’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Legacy Relocations does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Legacy Relocations may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Legacy Relocations does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Legacy Relocations has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Legacy Relocations of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Risk Warnings and Disclaimer
The price of property can go down as well as up. Historic performance should not be taken as a guarantee of future performance. Geared property investment with mortgages can increase risk of losing money as well as increasing the possible gains. Mortgage products referred to in the website or any other electronic communication from Legacy Relocations can be withdrawn by the lender or have rates or other terms changed without notice and reference to any products does not imply they are certain to be available in the future. Mortgages referred to may also have certain applicant restrictions and are for indicative purposes only although reasonable endeavours have been used to ensure that they are available at the time of publication and are applicable to a significant number of our purchasers. This site is for information purposes only and nothing on this site should be taken as definitive investment advice for your particular situation without you seeking additional guidance directly from ourselves or from other finance and property professionals. Property particulars on this site do not form part of an offer or contract. Legacy Relocations, whilst endeavouring to ensure complete accuracy in these property particulars, cannot accept liability for any errors. Valuations of property or indicated rents achievable are either estimated or derived from valuations and/or comparables and can change and should not be relied upon without your own additional valuation and research, but we have carried out reasonable endeavours to achieve accurate indications for these figures. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and, if necessary, permissions for use and occupation and their details, are given in good faith as provided by the developer and are believed to be correct. However, these are subject to change, especially, but not wholly, relating to any property that is off-plan or not yet complete. Any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. The onus is on each individual investor to undertake their own due diligence, enquiries and inspections. Where shown, net yields are calculated as rental income less expected service charges less expected ground rent as a percentage of the property price. No void periods, optional letting agent costs, repairs or other costs are deducted. All information contained in Legacy Relocations’s Key Investment Points, Property Schedule or spreadsheets with estimated cashflows for purchase costs or estimated returns are not guaranteed, offer no part of an offer or contract and should be independently verified by the purchaser of any property investment introduced by Legacy Relocations as agent to the purchaser to buy from the vendor. Our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Legacy Relocations’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
• This report is intended for guidance only. All figures are approximate and form no part or offer of contract.
• The refurbishment/furnishings specification may change.
• Mortgages are subject to status and availability.
• Legacy Relocations does not guarantee rental incomes or post refurbishment values in any way.
• The value of the property can decrease as well as increase.
• Rental income can decrease and void periods may occur.
• Please note that no appliances or systems have been tested. Unless advised, no warranty as to condition or suitability is confirmed.
• Legacy Relocations reserve the right to collect a sales fee from the vendor.
• Purchasers are advised to obtain verification from their surveyor and/or solicitor as to the accuracy of this information.
• From time to time, Legacy Relocations, it’s Directors, or related companies may have a vested interest in the property.